From: "Robert Boyd" <ifly...@gmail.com>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 1:17 PM
Subject: KR> Help!

Folks, I recently purchased my friends KR2S project. It's in the boat
stage. He has a canopy form an RV9 that he was going to do as a
slider. Problem, the width between the upper longerons in the cabin
area is 36". Canopy is 40". He had built the sides out about 2" on
each side flush at the top with the longerons. To give more shoulder
room above the longerons. Question is, tapering the sides forward and
to the rear and from top down to the wing stub. Will this taper cause
an adverse flight characteristic?
Any advise appreciated.
Bob