NetHeads,

Speaking of abandoned projects, the recent email regarding updating the
www.KRnet.org webpage made me check for dead links, and I probably killed about
10-12 of the "under construction" projects which have gone dormant.  I know a
couple of the guys died before their KRs were finished (there's your wakeup
call to GET TO WORK), and some were sold to other folks or given up on.  So if
you had a webpage on KRnet and now it's gone, let me know the new address and
I'll add it.  Likewise, if you have a new site, feel free to let me know the
link and I'll add it.

And Phill Hill wrote:

>>I'd like to see a central site that lists all the reputable mods, and
innovative techniques worthy of consideration. I'd also like to see other
site owners/builders who want to move on and take their sites down, to
offer to transfer the content to the "librarian" as a matter of courtesy,
for the sake of the community and future builders.<<

That's exactly what KRnet is, and it's been around for about as long as I've
been working on my project, which is almost 20 years now.  My website was the
first one devoted to an experimental aircraft type (that I know of), and it
evolved into the KRnet website that we have today.  If you haven't seen it,
check out http://www.n56ml.com/kopinion.html , although I must confess that I
need to update it somewhat as well.

If somebody's looking for something to do, here's a suggestion....take the
"yearbook" thing and redo it.  I've been meaning to take pictures at the
Gathering and revamp it, but never seem to follow through with it.  I'll take
the photos at the next Gathering if somebody else will recode it all and insert
the images.  But as was mentioned, just getting started on building your own KR
would probably be a better use of your time...

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
website at http://www.N56ML.com