Hello everyone,
   I have been lurking around the KR net for some time. I finally bit the
bullet and purchased a beautiful KR-2
And about a week after I got the plane, I went into the hospital for knee
surgery and it turned into 3 proceduresincluding one complete knee replacement.
Needless to say, I've owned it for 3 months and am just now able to get in it.
My question is this: Is there a KR owner anywhere near the Atlanta, Ga area
that would consider allowing me toget some time in their plane? (right seat is
fine with me) I thought this would be the smartest way to start again. I canbe
found here or at cranema...@juno.com
               Thanks in advance,
                                                                 Tom
57 Year Old Looks 27
Local Woman Reveals Wrinkle Secret That Has Doctors Angry.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f3c64895291315bddefst01duc