That's a very good point hence why my bd4 has analog instruments as
well.

Sent from my Windows Phone
From: Tony King
Sent: 2/18/2012 5:45 PM
To: wildhorsesracing; KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> wireless ipad EFIS system
Jim raises an important point.  None of this stuff is designed for
situations where your life depends on it working properly.  It's a nice to
have add on that can make life easier, but never lose sight of the fact
that it could let you down at the worst possible time - and that's
regardless of what religion (Apple, Android, Microsoft, etc.) you adhere to.

Cheers,

Tony King
Queensland Australia