------------------------------

From: "Joe. E. Wallace" <jwallace...@gmail.com>
Enjoyed your comments on air movement and if I understand your comment
<<<<< abetter scheme is to make a rear facing ramp to get the air flowing smoothly toward the exit with the exit cut off square with the slip stream.>>>>>>> would mean that the cut off of the discharge is 90 degrees to the air flow past the outlet???? Is my assumption correct? tnx jw