My wife and I were looking for some fire extinguishers for our motorhome. In
our search we found these hand held foam type that are non corrosive to
electrical or anything else, easily cleans up and are not toxic to humans. This
company is the cheapest for the units and cheapest on shipping so far. Anyway I
thought these may really be a good thing in our airplanes. They even have the
automatic dispensing type for engine compartments or behind refrigerators that
may also work in an airplane engine compartment. Best to purchase 4 pack or 5
packs. 4 pack is $80.00, 5 pack is $100.00 and either is $25.00 shipping. Go in
with someone else to purchase and the price would be about $25.00 ea including
shipping.
Larry H
https://squareup.com/market/fire-and-life-safety/

Sent from my iPad