I want to update everyone on what is going on with me and my KR2S. Life’s
changes have caught up to me and I have had to make some serious changes in my
life. We are now living in Florida and the cost of living here is about double
what it was in Wisconsin. I was paying $112 for a huge t-hangar in Wisconsin
and here in Florida it cost me $300 a month and that was over an hours drive
just to get there. That was a huge deterrent keeping me from flying. It took
over half a day just to go fly an hour. Because of that I only flew three times
after I got my plane here.  I was really spoiled in Wisconsin as my hangar
there was one mile from my house. Also many of you knew that I was semi retired
and not working full time. I am also 62 years old with three teenagers at home.
My 19 year old son is now enrolled in college studying Electrical Engineering.
My 17 year old son has been accepted to college and begins this fall studying
Bio-Medical Engineering. My 15 year old daughter is enrolled in private school
and has her mind set on Law School at an Ivy League College. All of this
schooling cost has caught up to me. Based on priorities, love, and making the
right decisions for my kids and family life, I have sold my KR2S. Don’t ask me
what it sold for because all I will tell you is it sold for a lot less than
what it was worth to me. However, I still have a set of keys to the hangar and
to N886MJ. The gentleman that bought my KR2S  lives very close to the airport I
had it at. He has taken possession of the plane and hangar and has given me
permission to fly N886MJ any time I desire to. That in itself is a pretty sweet
deal. I love the KR airplane. I love all the people I have met in the KR family
and have become friends with and I will never totally disappear from the KR
world. My full intentions are to acquire another plane in a few years. Oh yea,
one last thing, I am back at work full time.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Dunedin, FL

E-mail: flyk...@brighthouse.com
Web: www.flykr2s.com