My hangar is at 2W6, St. Mary's County Airport. 2W6 is about 40 miles south east of Washington DC, 6 miles outside the Class B ring (big deal on what you can do, when and how.) The airport has many styles of hangars: gravel floor T with push-open sliding doors, concrete floors with bi-fold electric doors, nested T, end box T, corporate box, and stand-alone corporate box. Mine is an end T with concrete floor. Rent is $360 per month. I share with a Pulsar XP. He has a Glass Goose project in the hangar, so he pays a little extra on the rent. My rent share is $150 per month.

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA
Mark Jones mentioned his hangar rent was $300:

$300 is a big jump from $112 but it could be worse.  I'm paying $355/mo
and it the least expensive on Gillespie Field.   I had a hangar partner
to share the rent but that ends this month so if I put my KR on the
market again, hangar rent will be a factor.

Mike
KSEE