> "Bob, Can you send them so I don't have to have a DropBox account like
other DropBox people."

I've got the same issue when I went to look at the Dropbox pictures.
Before Dropbox lets you look at the pictures it wants me to answer
several questions - all of which give me the impression that I'm giving
them permission to do intrusive things to my computer.  I just want to
look at the pictures.  I don't want to be interrogated first.  Nor do I
want to give them more fodder to dsldo what they want with my email and
computer and all of which are none of their business.

For a picture repository I like using Microsoft's servers and their free
storage program now called "OneDrive".  It used to be called SkyDrive
which is what originally caught my eye about it - but it's now OneDrive.
It's free up till 5 GB of storage.  $1.99/mo gets you 50 GB.

All visitors to OneDrive need is a link to click on.  No questions or
solicitations or ads or complications of any kind.  Another advantage of
this Microsoft hosting site is I figured they would be pretty adept at
keeping their servers secure and free of malware.

Here's the link to create a free account.
https://goo.gl/0tl8xq
Here's a link to see what OneDrive looks like.  Nice clean presentation.
This one is a trip I took last winter to deliver a Cavalier to Indiana.
https://goo.gl/Ibdua2
Both URL's above have been shortened using Google's URL Shortener.  Juno
used to break my long links so now I just shorten them.  Works great.

Mike Stirewalt
KSEE