I know this is asking an awful lot of people who don't know any better, but could you folks at least make a feeble attempt to follow the rules and make your posts more readable, deleting most of the previous messages, and all that other stuff that's mentioned in the list rules at http://www.krnet.org/info under the "KRnet KRNetiquette" heading? I know this is awfully inconvenient for so many of you, but it would be appreciated by virtually all of the several hundred folks who are on the receiving end of your thoughtlessness....

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com