I wasn't having radio noise problems but in some situations I could hear
the plugs firing.  That's not why I replaced the old leads on my old
green Dyna ignition coils however.  The reason I replaced the old Taylor
wires was because at altitude (where resistance is less) the wires were
leaking - shorting out and causing misfiring.

I stuck with Taylor since, even though they were worn out, the ancient
wires I was replacing had performed well for many years - way too many
years.  Taylor had some ultra low resistance wires (50 ohm/foot) which
interested me since lowering the resistance on the coils would make their
lives easier.  Low resistance wires and non-resistor plugs (Champion G59C
10mm) should have allowed lots of RFI into my headset, but Taylor was
claiming that these ultra low resistance wires of theirs eliminated RFI.

The new wires were excellent.  I had no RFI in the headset and no more
misfiring at altitude.  The wires are called Taylor ThunderVolt 8.2 mm.

>From Taylor:

"Nothing delivers the sparking power like these ThunderVolt ignition
wires. The 10.4mm wires (mine are 8.2mm) use a ferrite spiral-wound core
made with an exclusive copper/nickel alloy bonded by a conductive acrylic
latex cover. The result is just 50 ohms/foot of resistance. Plus, they
can withstand heat up to 600 degrees F and have 102,000 V dielectric
strength. Other features include a heat-treated fiberglass braid, a
triple-silicone outer layer, and silicone boots."

Mike Stirewalt
KSEE