Colin Hales Online Petition for KR2 Worldtour...

Hi all,

Sorry to fill your inbox up twice in a week, but now I have to submit new
documents to the JCAB who like me, have been let down by the Japanese Flight
Permission Agents also. They were supposed to help, but after months of simply
wasting everyone's time, haven't helped and probably never could and have just
hindered.

So to aide myself I would like to start an online petition to get some weight
behind me of a few hundred fellow pilots, to show to the JCAB, that I have
support and I'm not going away. Would you, could you all look at the online
petition below and if you agree, would you care to sign it for me and share it
around to any fellow pilots or engineers or aviation enthusiastic friends even.
Its a bit cheeky I know, but I think it might help quite a bit, so.... I've
asked...

Cheers Colin H.

https://www.gopetition.com/petitions/support-for-the-kr2-worldtour-fligt.html