Hennie van Rooyen wrote:

>> Won't you please be so kind as to provide a direct link to the KR2
newsletters/tips & tricks archive as I would very much like to download
all of those again.<<

The link to the KR Newsletters is http://www.krnet.org/newsletter/ . There are a lot of great KR building ideas here...they document many different ways to build KRs. Many of these ideas have been adopted over the years, and those methods are shown in photos on many of the project build up pages at http://www.krnet.org/. Most of the useful KR links that I know of are at http://www.krnet.org/ ...

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com