From: KRnet [mailto:krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Heath via
KRnet
Sent: Saturday, 24 June 2017 3:39 PM
To: 'KRnet' <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: Daniel Heath <da...@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: KR> Tail versus nose dragger

Hennie,

I am curious about the previous plane you were building.  It seems that it was
a long time ago and I had thought that you had finished it.

To answer your questions.  Yes, on the KR, I do believe that the nose wheel
induces significant drag (opinion without fact), and No, I would NEVER build a
plane with a nose wheel as long as I had the choice.  I am building a new
plane, not a KR this time, and it is a conventional gear plane.  (tail dragger).

My Panther Building Documentation at  <http://pantherbuilder.org/>
PantherBuilder Web Site

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC