Stef wrote:

Hi all, I am busy to finalise the Exhaust And the cowlings. Tony Bingelis speaks in his books that the outlets must be bigger than
the intake.  How much bigger? Is this 10% bigger...

There are many variables such as speed and that sort of thing, and you'll hear many answers but I used something like 1.4x larger exit than inlet, and it works fine. If you make it too small, the air will stagnate and pile right back out the front inlets, creating more drag. And if you have an oil leak, oil will stream out of the front of your inlets and down the sides, a graphic example of what's going on. I've seen that, but not on my airplane!

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com