Robert Schmitt extends the big KR welcome to Michael, Robert, Dennis, Joe,
Greg and Ronald as the newest folks to sign up for the KR Gathering at Lee's
Summit.

If you haven't checked the web site lately, take a peek and see how many
attendees you recognize. We certainly have some of the regulars and a few
new faces too!

I've also updated the Fly-In Schedule with forums on fiber glass techniques
as well as a Garmin presentation. We have a new and "impartial" judge this
year.

Take a look at it all. If you don't see the changes, you may need to
"refresh your browser pages"

http://krgathering.NET  (not .com or .org.)

John Bouyea
N5391M/ KR2