Mike, Congrats on getting the engine back together and all going well again.
Having seen pictures of it, you've done a superb job on the engine.  Build your
confidence in it.  I'll come visit for some KR flying in the spring.

-Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM

-----------------
Subject: KR> KR update
OK Guys, A little quite tonight so here's an update on N236MS. After rebuilding
the engine and working around these summer time Alabama storms. I've got about
10 hours of just droning around the airport trying to build up confidence that
she'll continue to run after having two engine out landings early on. I now
know why everybody has trouble slowing these things down. Jeez she's slippery.
Still learning the landings, but I will say the landings are easier than the
high speed taxiing for practice..... More to come.

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.