From: KRnet [mailto:krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org] On Behalf Of Mark Langford
via KRnet
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2017 5:41 AM
To: krnet@list.krnet.org
Cc: Mark Langford <m...@n56ml.com>
Subject: Re: KR> Gathering swap shop

Max Power wrote:

 > Planning on attending my first KR meeting I will be bringing a Subaru
ea81
 > motor to sell and hoping to find some Corvair parts I'm missing. Are any
of  > the 5th bearing company reps going to be there?

I don't know of any 5th bearing company reps who plan to be there (I
sincerely doubt it'd be worth their time), but several of us can talk to you
about it.  Joe Horton and I can certainly hold up our end of that
conversation.  Mention what you need for Corvair parts and maybe somebody
will bring some.  Otherwise, most people don't carry parts to the Gathering
without a reason.  It's not a huge swap meet, generally.

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com