I say learn spin recovery, my tomahawk spins great, recovers great.  The
Cherokee will spin once you finally get it to stall, if I ever finish the kr, I
don't think I'll try it without a chute.  Don't try in anything without a spin
proficient instructor, if you haven't done them before.  JMHO
Riley Collins

Rutledge, Tn

Sent from my iPad