Paul,

Much thanks. That is a great option to have in the pocket for us!

Our 1st arrival is here already - Mike Simmons! He came in commercial from
Washington.

I'll be at the airport most of the day Thursday. I do have a meeting from 9:30
to 11:00 am in Lees Summit, but others will be around to help out if you need
anything.  Our main meeting place is the Main EAA Blue Hanger. It should be
pretty easy to spot.

One of our ladies from the EAA Chapter (Joan) has made up some Chili that she
is bringing out to the main hanger around 12:00 noon Thursday if you need some
thing to eat!

Thanks,

Rob Schmitt