Of course. Aft cg is dangerous. The paper shows that some designs are just
prone to flat spins even with forward cg.

The KR is safe if you handle it correctly. Push it and it will bite.

Hey it makes all you KR cowboys look macho! You been flying the KR safely for a
long time and that is an astounding achievement.

Making the mods is just down right cheap. Then we can all practice spins in a
KR. Makes it more attractive to a lot of people. Lets fix this.