KR group

This is not exactly about the KR line of planes, but as I follow this group
regularly I find lots of good ideas…  I have a problem with paint.  Am building
a Loehle 5151 and will finish the inside and all metal parts in Olive Drab
paint color…  I now find that that color paint is no longer available in spray
cans, only in quarts or gallons… I have many little parts that is not worth the
effort to load up a paint system for a few squirts…  was wondering if there is
anyone that knows of or has the capability to put paint into the spray cans….
the paint is available but not in cans….   Thanks for any info…  jw