You're killin' me Larry.  My planes are out in your area and I'm 1000 miles
away.

-Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM

--------------------------------

I went out after supper this evening for a flight in the KR. Wind
calm, sky clear, air cool and smooth. What a great time to
fly. This will probably be my last "after supper" flight of the
season as time changes in a few days and it will be dark early. 50
hours on the engine rebuild and running well.

I gave the tower 14 traffic counts in 30 minutes with touch and go's
and a high speed pass. Having 8000 feet of runway available I made
several approaches without using the belly board. Carrying 1500 rpm
the KR approached like it was a magic carpet, a gently flare, and a
squeaker of a landing. Without the buffeting of the belly board it
rode down final as smoothly as the ride home in my Toyota on a newly
paved road.

Celebrated 50th wedding anniversary on Friday and an evening flight
in the KR this evening, life is good...................

Larry Flesner