Thank you for your replay, Owen.  The internet is filled with “less than kind”
types but it’s nice to verify that with a fellow poster’s observation
especially when you’re the target. I feel strongly that this little plane can
fill my needs.  I’ll look at your attachments.  Thank you very much for your
response.  I’ll be in touch.

Orson

Sent from my iPhone