Rick

I would be interested in seeing your plane! I am in Columbus so it would be
easy to swing by on a weekend!

I am sure my wife would not let me go alone as she is actually a A&P
mechanic... So we would definitely be interested in seeing your project!

Send me an email off the group brendanpalme...@yahoo.com

Thanks
Brendan