I have a friend who built a KR1 to fit himself.  He is 6'10".

My Panther Building Documentation at PantherBuilder Web Site

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC

-----Original Message-----
From: KRnet [mailto:krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org] On Behalf Of tinyauto---
via KRnet
Sent: Sunday, November 5, 2017 8:43 AM
To: krnet@list.krnet.org
Cc: tinya...@aol.com
Subject: Re: KR> New KR-1 Builder Checking In

Tim,  Sounds like a fun project.  I am one of those guys that think all KR's
are KR1s as they are just too small for a normal size American person.  I
bought the KR1 plans several years ago and was planning to build with a
small inline engine like the Yamaha snowmobile engine and put fixed landing
gear under it like a RV3.  I would like to see some photos as you go along.

Kevin Golden
Harrisonville, MO.