KR update, As we say down here in the South. Since the Gathering I've been
busier than a cat in a sandbox. Everything came due at once. I had to get my
medical renewed, annual the KR, annual the Cessna 150, get my bi-annual flight
review and tail wheel endorsement. As some of you already know, I am a self
taught tailwheel/KR pilot. Since I had to get a biannual anyway, I went looking
for an instructor that was not only brave enough to ride with me but could also
sign me off on the tailwheel endorsement. So as of yesterday afternoon I am
officially a tailwheel endorsed pilot. So glad to have all this behind me and
looking forward to burning up some gas.

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.

Cell no.205-966-3854

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>
    Virus-free.