To: "KRnet"
Cc: "Mike Sylvester"
Sent: 01-Jan-2018 14:49:30 +0000
Subject: KR> New Year

 Happy New Year Guys and Gals from the frzen South. It's 15 degrees
here in Birmingham so no flying today. I actually got the wife to fly
with me Saturday in the KR. We were going to do a cross country but
the weather shut me down. We just flew around the airport instead and
made a perfect landing. Her confidence in my abilities are growing but
I'm pretty sure this is just an occasional thing so I'll be solo 99
percent of the time. Again... Happy New Year from the frozen South.

 Mike Sylvester
 kr2s builder
 Birmingham,AL.

 Cell no.205-966-3854

Links:
------
[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/.
https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/.
 /&gt; Please see LIST RULES and KRnet info at </a><a href=