Thank you Mark and Daniel for your articles on aileron building/balancing...
this gives me and hopefully others that are building, good insight on what to
already built but I am taking the extra step to go back and check my work and
replace aluminum with steel in these critical areas. In reviewing my estimated
flight profile I did not anticipate the 200 MPH threshold but it appears that
this aircraft is capable of reaching it under certain flight conditions and
that is when these fixes become critical and now is the time for at least in
the case of my airplane to check and ensure that these changes are made.
best regards
Luis R Claudio, KR2S, Dallas, Texas

    On ‎Sunday‎, ‎January‎ ‎14‎, ‎2018‎ ‎07‎:‎46‎:‎10‎ ‎AM‎ ‎CST, Daniel Heath