"aluminum or do a layup of glass and foam"

Luis,

That sounds kind of familiar. Because of my lack of experience and tools for
working aluminum I decided to make mine out of 1/4" aircraft plywood. I then
put a layer of glass on both sides with a silk weave on the front. You could
probably do the same thing with 1/8" plywood but I would probably up the glass
layers. Using the plywood allowed me to bolt through it where ever I needed to
without having to scrape away foam and add flox for reinforcement. I just use
normal wood tools to make the shape I needed. But its biggest advantage is that
it is very easily modified. Many changes since I started my build. Still the
original panel.

Stephen Teate
Paradise, Texas

If you are not an intended recipient, you should delete this message.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized, and any disclosure,
copying, distribution or action taken or omitted in reliance on it is
prohibited
and may be unlawful.