"What do you have for a check list for preflight, engine start up, in flight
emergencies, landing, shut down, and parking "

Good morning Ken,

These can be pretty airplane specific but I have attached the ones I created
for my plane. You will also find that they will need revising from time to
time. I just started running my engine and have already revised my "Normal
Start" checklist.

Stephen Teate
Paradise, Texas

If you are not an intended recipient, you should delete this message.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized, and any disclosure,
copying, distribution or action taken or omitted in reliance on it is
prohibited
and may be unlawful.