To: "KRnet"
Cc: "Mike Sylvester"
Sent: 25-Feb-2018 14:37:13 +0000
Subject: KR> Crappy weather.

 Hey guys, I'm pretty sure most of you are getting better flying
weather than we've had here in Alabama. Almost constant IFR low
ceilings with rain or when the sun does pop out, winds above normal
numbers for flying. It took me nine years to build N236MS and now
there's not much to do on these rainy days. I sometimes think that I
should start another project but I quickly come to my senses. Nope,
not going down that road again, I'll just wait on good weather. Any
good flying or building stories out there ?

 Mike Sylvester
 kr2s builder
 Birmingham,AL.

 Cell no.205-966-3854

Links:
------
[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/.
https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/.
 /&gt; Please see LIST RULES and KRnet info at </a><a href=