Mike Stirewalt, IFR in my KR is not gonna happen. First off, By the time I
upgraded the panel and purchased auto pilot servo's I would double the cost off
the plane. Secondly, I just don't want to fly in bad weather, especially if I
can't see the ground.

  On the way home from Lee's Summit Mo.( The Gathering ). I was cruising at
12,000 ft. Smooth as glass and then about 80 miles from home I had to drop down
to 3500 to get under the clouds that were blocking my way. It was like riding
one of those rodeo bulls that you see on TV. It never let up and I was feeling
like a James Bond martini, you know the famous line ( Shaken not stirred ). I
just can't see launching into bad weather on purpose. But to all who are braver
than myself, go for it.

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.