Hi Adam,

This forum don’t really support photos in order to avoid bloat.

However, you can easily share pictures by placing them in a photo album on the
KRaircraft Yahoo group - and then pasting the link to them here on the forum.

The KRaircraft Yahoo group:

Go to the photos at:

and click on "+New Album”  (purple button top right)
Title and add some information on on what’s in the album, and then click on the
"^Add Photos” button.

Click the “Personal” option to make it your album that only you can change.

Once you’ve picked the photos you want to share, click the purple “Post Photos”
button.

You can go back any time to edit the album of photos, adding, removing, or
tilting photos.

You can get the link to the album simply by clicking on the album, then
selecting and copying the link from the address bar at the top of your browser.
Something like:

Copy and past these album links into messages on the forum.

There are other more powerful photo sharing sites, but this one is free, pretty
easy, and a “collected central” location for KR aircraft related photos.
Additionally, while nothing is permanent in the Internet, the Yahoo Groups is
about as close to it as I’ve found.

Cheers,
Owen