I'm helping a friend finish a Murphy Rebel with a Lycombing 0-320. We managed a first engine run but found no alternator output.  He is using an "Electrosystems ALX8421LS.  Does anyone have a photo or wire diagram for this alternator so I can check it for correct wiring?  I've checked all over the net with no luck on a schematic for this unit.  Any help appreciated.

I managed a 20 minute around the patch flight in the KR today.  Lots of sun but chilly and very bumpy.  This cool weather keeps the oil temp from warming above 160 F.   I'd like to see 180 F minimum. Spring soon................

Larry Flesner