Larry Flesner wrote:

> Are others that miss krnet e-mails using Yahoo?  The problem is very
> intermittent, no rhyme or reason.

"Yahoo" explains it. Yahoo is overwhelmingly the common thread among those who have intermittent KRnet email problems. It's been that way for the 20 years I've been dealing with it, through three different "list providers". I'd have come up with that earlier, but I never dreamed Frontier would use be using Yahoo. Most ISPs have their own email system. Oh...Yahoo's FREE, that's why.....but as is often the case, you get what you pay for. And all the while, Yahoo is almost certainly sucking up personal information and distributing it to others, but then again, that's commonplace too....

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com