Does anyone fly their KR-2 low and slow like a Cessna 140 or Champ, or does
everybody go fast? I'm talking 70-80 mph comfortably. I really liked flying my
C-140 throttled back to 80 mph.

What would you consider the minimum "safe" speed to just putt along?

What would a builder need to do make a KR-2 a good low and slow plane?

I'll guess at the first answer...build light...as close to N4KR as possible.

I have a KR-2 I built that weighed 550 with a C85, and that included everything
except plumbing the engine, exhaust and paint. I sold the engine with a basket
case J-3/L-4 and want to finish it as a fun puddle jumper.

Thanks.

Stephen