From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of Jeff Scott via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 8:24 AM
To: krnet
Cc: Jeff Scott
Subject: KR> Ken Thomas's KR-2S on Barnstormers

On the front page of this morning's Barnstormers email was Ken Thomas's KR-2S.
Ken was a big man, and built it to fit a big man.  I only saw this plane
briefly a number of years ago, but it looked to be a really nice KR.  With the
6 cyl Jabiru, it's also a good performer.  Currently listed at $13,900.

<https://www.barnstormers.com/ad_manager/ad_detail.php?ID=1365768>
BARNSTORMERS.COM<https://www.barnstormers.com/ad_manager/ad_detail.php?ID=1365768>
www.barnstormers.com
This website is dedicated to the sport and commercial aviation industry.

-Jeff Scott
Cherokee Village, AR