99,

After ~10 years away I got a notice for the KR gathering this year from
Hillboro, OR.  Whoever sent it, thank you.  Not able to make Mt Vernon, but is
there an "informal" gathering on the West Coast this year?

The link in the KRnet webpage to my former website is now defunct.  I no longer
have a dedicated web page, but if anyone is interested in Goliath and I, we are
on YouTube at Bold as The Lion [
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZBViX5K-AeV6HsF59E4hmw ](
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZBViX5K-AeV6HsF59E4hmw )
Photos of my KR-2S, "Goliath" are on homebuiltairplanes.com [
http://www.homebuiltairplanes.com/forums/album.php?albumid=463 ](
http://www.homebuiltairplanes.com/forums/album.php?albumid=463 )

Since the last time I was on the KR-net I was involved in a KR-2 crash.  Very
unpleasant business.  For those of you building, put a roll bar in your plane,
pure and simple.  See photos of the accident to prove why.  The top of the
plane ended up flat as the top longeron.  [
https://www.ranchomurieta.com/stories/two-injured-one-critically-accident-rm-airport
 ](
https://www.ranchomurieta.com/stories/two-injured-one-critically-accident-rm-airport
 )