Well ... Trick question...full of landmines.. Idle is and was in the 900 degree
range, Full throttle, full rich averaged about 1180 to 1250, Stablized in cruze
at altitude and 75% power i shot for 1330 deg and the low was maybe 1280 and
the high was approaching 1400. After the tornado the temps were 1310 to 1335 in
the cruze condition noted previously. The past year I have changed some of my
carb and timing settings and Currently look at about 1400 deg and the span is
not quit as good drifting to about 40 degree sapns between all 6 cylinders.
Joe Horton