The guys that fly model jet turbines have the same problem and use a heat 
shielding cloth, check Bob Violet models for supply. That stuff worked well on 
my RV8 when I installed a four into one exhaust. 

Bill Zorc
N2046F
N7040E

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 24, 2018, at 12:34 AM, John Bouyea via KRnet <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
> I have some exhaust parts a little too close to the cowl. All I can think up
> with is Fibrefrax but it absorbs moisture if not covered with something.
> 
> Any recommendations on heat shielding the area?
> 
> John Bouyea
> N5391M/ KR2
> OR81/ Hillsboro, OR
> 2015 KR@MMV Gathering CoHost
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Search the KRnet Archives at 
> https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> Please see LIST RULES and KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html.
> see http://list.krnet.org/mailman/listinfo/krnet_list.krnet.org to change 
> options.
> To UNsubscribe from KRnet, send a message to [email protected]


_______________________________________________
Search the KRnet Archives at https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
Please see LIST RULES and KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html.
see http://list.krnet.org/mailman/listinfo/krnet_list.krnet.org to change 
options.
To UNsubscribe from KRnet, send a message to [email protected]

Reply via email to