thanks Larry,

I have my aluminum hard lines still in good shape. I am looking at
specifically the soft line required for running to the carb from the
gascolator. Because of engine movement, it of course needs to be flexible.
Whatever that blue line was that I used the last time, I will not use it
again. I am most likely going to use standard 1/4 inch automotive fuel
line. I am just curious about better clamps and or line that some may have
used. In small 1/4 inch hose clamps a lot of what the auto parts stores
sell is pretty low quality. I have had them fail on cars and not to
interested in having one fail in the air. Just really looking to do it the
best way, not just the easy or cheap way.

Jeff York