Anybody that replies to the previous KR-1 for sale message needs to
reply directly to the previous sender, garybi...@hotmail.com , rather
than to the list.  Replies to this need to go offline, and certainly not
have the entire digest thrown back out on KRnet several more times.

Mark Langford, Huntsville, AL
ML "at" N56ML.com
www.N56ML.com