Let me clarify a couple of things. 560 hours was flight time over 13 years.
That equates to 113,880 hours that these tanks held fuel without leaking or
degrading. Why go any other way other than aluminum tanks. I would estimate
60% of those hours were 100LL, 35% of those hours were 93 octane non
ethanol recreational gas sold at the local Kwik Trip in Wisconsin and the
remainder 5% was mixture of premium and 100LL. My Corvair engine ran well
on all but I preferred 100LL as it never vapor locked nor gave me any
trouble.

Mark Jones
Oldsmar, FL

flyk...@gmail.com