Yes, I was the last owner of Roy's plane. I bought it damaged at the
request of a friend, fixed it, flew it, and sold it to him. I bought it
back from his widow when he died of cancer.
   I preferred my funky old 81 JM and sold RM to a fellow named Rudy in New
Zeeland. The rest of the story will be better told by someone else.