There is a Trutrak attitude indicator on eBay for a Buy it Now price of
$450.  This instrument came in two sizes, 3 1/8 diameter and 2 inch.  The
one listed below is the larger one and includes the GPS function that
renders heading information.

Trutrak doesn't make this particular model anymore, however they will
repair it if that were ever necessary.  They are solid state so there's
little to go wrong.  Mine has been fine for hundreds of hours and is a
very easy device to use when caught in instrument conditions.  Having
heading info with the attitude info means a lot less eye-shifting.

I know a lot of guys are going for the expensive glass Dynon and other
EFIS panels, however, assuming the panel is equipped with the standard
instruments found in all airplanes, for instrument flying this little guy
from Trutrak is really all one needs.  Having two of them - the second
one being the 2 inch model - powered independently would be even better.

I paid $1200 for mine back in 2007 so $450 seems inexpensive.  Notice it
has an inclinometer built-in.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323542255981?ul_noapp=true

Trutrak calls it an ADI for Attitude Directional Indicator.  The
(optional) GPS input gives direction.  For someone putting a panel
together, I give this instrument 5 stars.

Mike
KSEE