From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of Flesner via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2019 1:14 PM
To: krnet@list.krnet.org
Cc: Flesner
Subject: Re: KR> Air Facts

On 2/24/2019 12:18 PM, Jeff Scott via KRnet wrote:
> Larry gets an 'atta Boy' for the nice job on the video.
>
> -Jeff Scott

I appreciate the comments on the video but the credit should all go to
the 5 or 6 students from Southern Illinois University that did all the
work.  The short snippets of my interview alone was three hours in the
hangar one evening.  There was setup with lighting, camera angles,
sound, extra video, tear down, and all that.  My only contribution was
to take the 20 or so random questions, group them in to common segments,
and do the interview.  The students took all that and combined
additional photos and video and spent untold hours in the studio
sequencing it all in to 4:35 finished product for airing.  I'm sure you
will, unknowingly, see more of their work in the future after they
graduate and enter the field of audio and video communication.  I
enjoyed working with them and getting to see their creativity,
enthusiasm, and professionalism on a subject they knew little about at
what I now consider to be such a "young" age.

Larry Flesner

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>
    Virus-free.