I have tried the power sanders previously on my first build. You will learn
quick that on a KR the best way is to use elbow grease. A power sander will
remove the primer and filler way too fast and you can very quickly cut into
your fiberglass. Then you will be doing the job twice. Don’t be afraid to use
your bare hand sliding across sanded surfaces. You will be amazed what you can
feel that your eyes don’t see.

Mark Jones
Oldsmar, Fl

N771MJ  “WunderBird”