Hi Stef;

A little outside the box, but potentially easy. Even though you are in the
EU, you may be able to go on Amazon and buy a car cover (they are
waterproof/resistant and most have a soft lining) for about $20 (US)) cut it
down to the size you need and have someone baste the edges and add grommets
to fit the size you need. Use long bungees to hold it on.  If you plan the
cuts, you may be able to make two or three canopy covers out of it!

Just my thoughts, and if it doesn't work, you are only out less than $50 US
and some time. As the netters like to say, your mileage may vary. Good Luck.

Regards,

Mark W.
N952MW (res) - still working on it.
On Sun, Jun 30, 2019, 10:43 PM Stef den Boer via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org
wrote:

> HI,
>
> I need to buy a cover over my canopy, what do you use for material. I
> tought to use a old blanket, but last weekend I was at a flyin and see the
> other stuff (soft on the canopy side and water proof on the outside)
>
> Is there someone of you made your own cover..what kind of materiall did
> you use and where did you buy it?
>
> Hope some of you have a cheap solution.
>

> Stef

---