?????? Just a thought, could you 'al set youi word wrap?? @ 80

?????? characters ? Would appreciate it very much, Virg

On 6/30/19 6:50 PM, Mark Langford via KRnet wrote:
KRnetHeads,

The mini Gathering did happen yesterday, with four of us flying into Houston County airport in northern Tennessee, south of Lake Barkley and he neighboring wildlife refuge.?? We had lunch at the quaint Southernaire Motel Restaurant, along with the crew of a Blackhawk helicopter that flew in after we got there (you can see it in the enclosed photo, just above Larry's prop spinner).???? He flew down to our area first, and wisely concluded that none of our planes would survive his landing, so he went to the end of the runway instead (closer to the restaurant too).

??Jeff Scott was first on the scene, grading landings as we came in.?? We had been trying to get to MVN for lunch for the last several weeks, Mike Sylvester proposed this place as often mentioned on the web as a nice "airport" restaurant.?? The airport is unmanned, with just a few hangars, so traffic's certainly not a problem.?? The runway's only 3000' long, but that was no problem for any of us, especially Mike, who impressed me with nailing it on the end of the runway and?? easily making the first turnoff!?? A great time was had by all, and we'll try to give a little more warning next time.?? Weather kept us guessing until the last minute, which is how it's been going for the last few weeks.

Hope to see y'all at OSH....